Who hoo! Braden is now just over 14 weeks old and I've lost over 20kg!!! (Braden has put on 3kg)
Finally it feels like my hard work is paying off! (the picture was taken on the weekend when we went out for dinner with our little man)
GOALS FOR 12 WEEK POST BABY BLITZ CHALLENGE
- Lose 10kg (5kg to reach pre-pregnancy weight)
- Lose 60cm from various sites
- Run 10km
- ENJOY THE JOURNEY, BE CONSISTENT, TRAIN HARD, EAT WELL BUT STILL ENJOY LIFE
TRAINING LAST WEEK:
1 X 6km TEMP JOG
1 X RUNNING INTERVAL SESSION
1 X BIKE INTERVAL SESSION
1 X 5KM JOG/WALK with the pram
3 X WEIGHT SESSIONS
Another ok week. Not perfect but pretty consistent. I've discovered that I can still make good progress without feeling deprived and I've actually been enjoying the process.
Generally my eating is excellent during the week and then a bit more relaxed on the weekend. Instead of having one very large treat meal I've been including a few more smaller treats and it seems to keep me sane. I actually think I end up eating less calories overall than having a bigger treat meal that can turn into a pig out session.
I did have one day where I couldn't eat at all as I was sick in Adelaide and couldn't eat ANYTHING which is very unlike me. I think I had a reaction to some local anesthetic I had and felt like death for a couple of days.
I've also discovered an Iphone Application "My Fitness Pal"(thanks Hilary) it helps me to track my calories and truly see what I'm doing. I don't do it every day but it does help to keep me on track when I need to know exactly how much I'm consumming.
WEIGHT LOSS: .9kg
MEASURMENTS LOST: 7CM (over two weeks)
THINGS I'VE LEARNT ALONG THE WAY!
- You can make some great changes and still enjoy life simply by controlling your portions, being consistent and not going overboard.
- Motivation doesn't just happen or appear when you want it to instead you just need to get off your butt and make things happen!
-Having a baby doesn't mean you need to stay fat. It's your choice if you want to change and it just means putting in some hard work.
- You can still train regularly with a young baby but you need to set things up so you can work out at home.
- Lack of sleep makes life so much harder and is the real cause of those sugar cravings!
- It takes a good 10 weeks before the big changes are noticible.
- Consistency is the key
- It's sometimes wise to ignore everyone who tells you that you don't need to change and instead focus on doing the things that make you feel great.
- That I LOVE EXERCISE as it makes me feel so much better.
Well that's enough for one post. I'm feeling good at the moment even after a slightly induldgent weekend. So it's time to really get stuck into things and make the most of my final 2 weeks.
The thought of posting my before and after pics is enough to get me back on track and really see what I can achieve over the next 2 weeks!!!
Have a fabulous week.
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted By Hilde on Sunday 3rd April 2011 @ 20:14:39
Updated : Tuesday 21st May 2013 @ 14:18:50 | Words : 563 | Views : 16119 | Comments : 2
© Get Active Online Since 2008
I've done it! I've finished my own little 12 Week Post Baby Blitz and I must say it's an amazing fee . . .
Posted By Hilde on Sunday 17th April 2011
Words : 73 | Views : 847 | Comments : 0
Sorry, had to insert this picture as it was taken last night (maybe not appropriate but hey, it's my . . .
Posted By Hilde on Wednesday 13th April 2011
Words : 487 | Views : 481 | Comments : 0
Who hoo! Braden is now just over 14 weeks old and I've lost over 20kg!!! (Braden has put on 3kg) Fi . . .
Posted By Hilde on Sunday 3rd April 2011
Words : 563 | Views : 16119 | Comments : 2
Blogger : hilde
. . .
Registered Since Friday 11th November 2011
Topics : 339 | Comments : 58